ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for sound and lighting providers in the Kansas City area.  (Read 363 times)

Bob Faulkner

• Raleigh, NC

Hey all,

Looking for someone in/around the KCK/KCMO area to provide sound and lighting for an upcoming (planned) event.

I am working with a family member in the Kansas City (south of KC) area (I'm located in NC) on an event they want to have around the early to middle of next year (2024).  I know this is VERY  early to be planning, but they want to determine the viability and logistics of putting on an event.  Nothing is completely set with this... they are in the very early planning stage at the moment.  They want to make sure all the "parts" to the event are available in the area before confirming the event.  They are not yet scheduling resources or providers.

Planned:
    1.  Three (3) bands
    2.  Approx. 300 guests
    3.  Outdoor event (SL-100 stage is planned)
    4.  Diesel generator(s) provided
    5.  Approx. 5hr. event
    6.  Grass field / farm locale
    7.  Port-a-Johns provided
    8.  Food trucks planned

We are looking for (in/around the KC area):
    1.  Sound provider
    2.  Stage lighting provider
    - I don't yet know the number of inputs potentially needed.  The organizer is contacting the bands.

Also we may need:
    1.  Sound equipment rental house (if a sound provider is unavailable) - can anyone make a recommendation?

At this point, they are NOT scheduling any service providers for the event.  They are only interested in knowing if there are service providers around the area that could be contacted about the event (small or large providers).  They have not determined their sound and/or lighting budget.

If anyone is interested in potentially providing a service or has other questions, please contact me ( bhf 2 1 27 9@yah oo (dot).com  ), or through this forum via IM.

Thanks,
Bob
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 08:26:52 PM by Bob Faulkner »

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.