ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: M32 question.  (Read 2614 times)

Al Rettich

Re: M32 question.
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2023, 05:40:28 PM »

Anyone know the pin out for the XLR?
I guess I started a run on them. Sorry, LED tiaras appear to be sold out.

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2023, 11:18:23 AM »

Anyone know the pin out for the XLR?

Should be able to extrapolate from this.

https://www.littlite.com/wiring
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Alec Spence

• Herts, UK
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2023, 07:55:36 AM »

Is he thinking of something like what the SQ series has? That LED bar on the top?
While well intentioned, I find that the SQ light bar isn't great as it's too low down.  This is a factor of the console not being tall - which I see as a good thing.

In a previous venue, I put LED tape in n aluminium L-shaped extrusion, powered by 4-pin XLR from the desk, and mounted on a shelf which was above the desk.  Perfect result.

It's a theoretically easy solution to replicate, but has the challenge of how to fit to the desk.  For an SQ, I've wondered about a couple of flat plates that fit to the end cheeks, allowing the light bar to be raised up, say 10cm from the top rear of the desk.

In reality, a little desk-top light provides flexible and suitable illumination.  And agree with the others, if this guy is so picky, get him to bring his own lamp of choice - you're unlikely to make him happy.

Dan Richardson

• southern Vermont
    • NotTooLoud
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2023, 10:53:52 AM »

While well intentioned, I find that the SQ light bar isn't great as it's too low down.

I use a dimmable USB gooseneck light on my SQ. Works great, and it's not like I'm going to trust SQ Drive for a recording any time soon.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 11:01:19 AM by Dan Richardson »
The best sound system is no sound system. Everything else is compromise.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2023, 04:41:57 PM »

While well intentioned, I find that the SQ light bar isn't great as it's too low down.  This is a factor of the console not being tall - which I see as a good thing.

In a previous venue, I put LED tape in n aluminium L-shaped extrusion, powered by 4-pin XLR from the desk, and mounted on a shelf which was above the desk.  Perfect result.

It's a theoretically easy solution to replicate, but has the challenge of how to fit to the desk.  For an SQ, I've wondered about a couple of flat plates that fit to the end cheeks, allowing the light bar to be raised up, say 10cm from the top rear of the desk.

In reality, a little desk-top light provides flexible and suitable illumination.  And agree with the others, if this guy is so picky, get him to bring his own lamp of choice - you're unlikely to make him happy.

^^ This.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Jim McKeveny

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2023, 06:16:46 PM »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2023, 06:16:46 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 25 queries.