Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Current crown products

<< < (4/4)

doug johnson2:
Even the original I-techs have more than doubled in price on the used market.  Also, I also recommend the Tone Garage in Oxnard.  Jay is a pleasure to deal with and their prices are reasonable.  I think the turnaround time has been around 48 hours the two times I have sent amps, and he services the power supplies as a matter of course.

Douglas Cyr:
I've heard great things about CVR (Chinese company) and had good experiences with them myself. It seems like these Chinese class D amps are taking the place of older analogue heavyweights in a lot of peoples racks in my eyes. CVR has non-DSP and DSP versions of every amp. Prices are <$2000 for even the most powerful models.

Mike Diack:

--- Quote from: Ivan Beaver on March 22, 2023, 03:21:23 PM ---I have a friend who is friends with Pat.  Pat told him that the PL380 is the best amp QSC has ever built.

--- End quote ---
Hard to disagree with that, fabulous beasts - kinda the polar opposite to the CXD/PLD fiasco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version