ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fixture Profile  (Read 1028 times)

Andreas Vogelmüller

Fixture Profile
« on: March 12, 2023, 07:24:48 PM »

Hello, I acquired a couple or aluminum housed LED RGB lights. Free, lol.  They Work.  I am trying to find out if anyone can point me in the right direction to getting a profile for them.

Looks like they are R, G, B, Dim, color shifting, strobe and speed, and perhaps a couple of other features.

THey are labeled DJ Light Supply on the cans.  THe PCB board is labeled LED par 36 m from 2011.  I am pretty sure these may have also been issued under other companies' names as well.

Thanks in advance.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 09:03:12 PM »

Hello, I acquired a couple or aluminum housed LED RGB lights. Free, lol.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Tommy Nikiforov

Re: Fixture Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 07:53:14 PM »

Hello, I acquired a couple or aluminum housed LED RGB lights. Free, lol.  They Work.  I am trying to find out if anyone can point me in the right direction to getting a profile for them.

Looks like they are R, G, B, Dim, color shifting, strobe and speed, and perhaps a couple of other features.

THey are labeled DJ Light Supply on the cans.  THe PCB board is labeled LED par 36 m from 2011.  I am pretty sure these may have also been issued under other companies' names as well.

Thanks in advance.

that would depend on your console of choice. most desks have a fixture building tool.
Lighting Designer / Programmer / Operator
ChamSys Alpha tester
Located in Southern Finland

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Fixture Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 07:53:14 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.