ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HDMI dropping from Sony cam feed - Sony cam hdmi ou>Decimator>Sdi> Roland xs-62s  (Read 3920 times)

[email protected]

Hi all, I hope you can help.

Our system is set up as in the Subject - 3 Sony 6600 Cams each using HDMI output to Decimator MD-LX, SDI run to Roland XS-62S, from there around the church - projector, CCTV system etc.

Camera feeds keep dropping out - about a second each time, only from the Sony cameras (the 4th cam, a Vaddio Roboshot, (native SDI feed) is solid).

I'm trying to troubleshoot - had similar issues with feed from the Roland to the projector - eliminating the Decimator on that line fixed it; also with screens fed by the computer (Intel based Mac Mini 2018 with a Sonnet 560 Breakaway Puck) - but new DP to HDMI adapters and a wee little fan to keep it all cool seems to have fixed that.

Now it seems just the cameras are losing signal.  From everything I've read, it looks to me like a handshake issue - maybe a simple fix with new micro HDMI to HDMI adapters?

I thought perhaps it was the decimators, but again, everything I've read also tells me they are pretty rock solid, so I'm at a loss.

Help?

Thanks.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber

Hi all, I hope you can help.

Thanks.

Please go to your profile and change your name to your real full name as required by the posting rules.

Mac
admin

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: HDMI dropping from Sony cam feed - Sony cam hdmi ou>Decimator>Sdi> Roland xs-62s
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 06:51:31 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.