ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waves LV1 - anyone tried this mixer  (Read 2149 times)

Bharat Bajaj

Waves LV1 - anyone tried this mixer
« on: February 15, 2023, 02:27:28 PM »

Hi, I was going through a lot of reading on the waves lv1 mixer. Most people on social media are happy with it , but mainly super rack. Has anyone tried the waves lv1 mixer with sound grid products ? What’s your opinion about it . Is its great system for live sound use and ease of use. Pls share your suggestions and opinions .
Bharat Bajaj
SOUNDSHAFT

Craig Hauber

• Mondak Sound Design - Plentywood MT/Grenora ND
Re: Waves LV1 - anyone tried this mixer
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 12:37:00 PM »

Hi, I was going through a lot of reading on the waves lv1 mixer. Most people on social media are happy with it , but mainly super rack. Has anyone tried the waves lv1 mixer with sound grid products ? What’s your opinion about it . Is its great system for live sound use and ease of use. Pls share your suggestions and opinions .
I've read a few articles showing engineers using it and very happy with it.  I am currently running my systems by large touchscreen with a fader "wing" so I have been looking at the LV-1 as an upgrade. I'm using the X/M32 family of products now and feel I've reached the end of it's possible capabilities. 
Once you are used to touchscreen mixing it's easier to switch to different mixers as your infrastructure remains essentially the same with just "OS" differences to learn.

However, this is an A/V sub-forum, your question might be better asked on the main LAB or Lounge forums where more audio people hang out regularly and someone there may actually own and be using LV-1.
Craig Hauber
Mondak Sound Design
-Live PA
-Installs
-Theatre

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 12:18:43 PM »

I have a genuine dislike of 'mixing on glass' and especially for corporate AV and presentation work.

But I'm old and set in my ways.  New kids coming up that have done almost everything on a touch screen will likely have better results.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 12:18:43 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 23 queries.