ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midas M32R ...USB-outputs  (Read 2293 times)

ayhammona

Midas M32R ...USB-outputs
« on: February 03, 2023, 07:16:25 AM »

Hi,

I thought I can ask the experts here :) as i am still learning about this

the Mixer is connected via XLRs to mics (four) and portable speakers (six)

I am planning to use the M32R live with my laptop for a town hall and might need it for VC calls like Zoom. Can I use the USB from the mixer to send the audio in and out as I can see that the USB has 2x2 channels? in this case, the mics signal will go to the laptop as an input and the audio out from the laptop will go to the Speakers.

the other question is that I am using the 6 XLR output of the mixer to the Active speakers, so how can I group all those outputs in a single fader?

i have used the DCA to group all the inputs insto single fader ,but not sure how to group the outputs .

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: Midas M32R ...USB-outputs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 12:16:54 PM »

Hi,

I thought I can ask the experts here :) as i am still learning about this

the Mixer is connected via XLRs to mics (four) and portable speakers (six)

I am planning to use the M32R live with my laptop for a town hall and might need it for VC calls like Zoom. Can I use the USB from the mixer to send the audio in and out as I can see that the USB has 2x2 channels? in this case, the mics signal will go to the laptop as an input and the audio out from the laptop will go to the Speakers.

the other question is that I am using the 6 XLR output of the mixer to the Active speakers, so how can I group all those outputs in a single fader?

i have used the DCA to group all the inputs insto single fader ,but not sure how to group the outputs .

Why would you want to do that, don't the speakers have in and out connectors?  Do the 6 speakers cover the same area?

You need to change your name to your real name as noted on every page when you signed in and the top of every forum.  Did you miss that?
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Midas M32R ...USB-outputs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 12:16:54 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 24 queries.