Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

Firmware for Sennheiser ew500G3 receiver

(1/2) > >>

Ed Hall:
Can anyone point me to a link for this? I have searched for quite some time and cannot find it. I finally have WSM connected but now need the firmware file.  This is why I use Shure. <insert string of expletives>

Thanks for the help.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Ed Hall on January 17, 2023, 12:54:12 PM ---Can anyone point me to a link for this? I have searched for quite some time and cannot find it. I finally have WSM connected but now need the firmware file.  This is why I use Shure. <insert string of expletives>

Thanks for the help.

--- End quote ---

i don't recall a time when Sennheiser publicly posted firmware.  You might call Sennheiser USA and ask for Joe C or Robb B and inquire.  My guess is they will say "send it to us."

Ed Hall:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on January 17, 2023, 02:52:00 PM ---i don't recall a time when Sennheiser publicly posted firmware.  You might call Sennheiser USA and ask for Joe C or Robb B and inquire.  My guess is they will say "send it to us."

--- End quote ---

Ugh! Thatís what I feared.

Then why would they build it into WSM and make it seem so easy?

WSM Firmware update instructions

boburtz:

--- Quote from: Ed Hall on January 17, 2023, 03:55:34 PM ---Ugh! Thatís what I feared.

Then why would they build it into WSM and make it seem so easy?

WSM Firmware update instructions

--- End quote ---
This is totally a DIY thing, and WSM is the portal.

check your PM

Ed Hall:

--- Quote from: boburtz on January 17, 2023, 08:06:58 PM ---This is totally a DIY thing, and WSM is the portal.

check your PM

--- End quote ---

Thanks Bob. I really appreciate your help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version