Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Seismic Audio VRX clone?

(1/4) > >>

Thomas Le:
https://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/collections/live-sound/products/powered-line-array-system-18-inch-subwoofer-four-12-inch-line-array-speakers-and-mounting-frame
Was just browsing aimlessly and stumbled upon this, kinda popped in my head recalling the VRX thread talk in the LAB.

lindsay Dean:
Wow seismic audio trying to clone to make their own vrx turd

doug johnson2:
I have no actual knowledge of the SA units but, it is my understanding that Harmon/JBL/Samsung licensed the VRX technology/design to Turbosound/Music Tribe for the Berlin Tbv123.  It may not be exclusive.

Lee Douglas:
I like the "Bundle and Save" package further down the page, which includes the line array system, a $15 15 foot 1/4" cable and a $179.99 5 Channel 1100 Watt Class D Car Amplifier.  Pretty much sums up everything you need to know about SA.

Steve Ferreira:

--- Quote from: Lee Douglas on January 10, 2023, 03:26:52 PM ---I like the "Bundle and Save" package further down the page, which includes the line array system, a $15 15 foot 1/4" cable and a $179.99 5 Channel 1100 Watt Class D Car Amplifier.  Pretty much sums up everything you need to know about SA.

--- End quote ---

My bundle was different.... Line array + $89.99 for a pair of white 6.5" car audio speakers + $16.99 microphone shock mount holder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version