ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: project bass reflex 2x12 with eminence lab 12  (Read 6082 times)

Ionescu Florin Gabriel

project bass reflex 2x12 with eminence lab 12
« on: December 15, 2022, 10:03:18 AM »

Hello everybody !
Thank you very much for accepting!

I am opening this topic in the hope of finding an answer.
A friend of mine took care of the project and designed this bass reflex project tuned to 35 hz for eminence lab 12.

He told me that he designed it for pro applications with good extension and with a better load on the speakers in the peak impedance given by the enclosure.

I want to use it for now for mobile dj in groups of 4 and my question is if with the 4 pieces I can handle a maximum of 300 people inside or outside?

Or how many pieces would I need for outside for a maximum of 500 people, even for live?

On the sub-bass side, I was won over by the unique sound with the deep extension it has, I don't want anything else on the sub-bass, I prefer to multiply these, I DON'T GIVE THE LAB 12 ON ANYTHING ELSE, I know the labhorn is also unique, but they are a bit big and for now I don't have space for at least 4 pieces, I chose to build something more portable and easy to carry but with very good sound, I succeeded with this.

An answer would be of great help to me.

Ionescu Florin Gabriel

Re: project bass reflex 2x12 with eminence lab 12
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 10:16:11 AM »

Hello everybody !
Thank you very much for accepting!

I am opening this topic in the hope of finding an answer.
A friend of mine took care of the project and designed this bass reflex project tuned to 35 hz for eminence lab 12.

He told me that he designed it for pro applications with good extension and with a better load on the speakers in the peak impedance given by the enclosure.

I want to use it for now for mobile dj in groups of 4 and my question is if with the 4 pieces I can handle a maximum of 300 people inside or outside?

Or how many pieces would I need for outside for a maximum of 500 people, even for live?

On the sub-bass side, I was won over by the unique sound with the deep extension it has, I don't want anything else on the sub-bass, I prefer to multiply these, I DON'T GIVE THE LAB 12 ON ANYTHING ELSE, I know the labhorn is also unique, but they are a bit big and for now I don't have space for at least 4 pieces, I chose to build something more portable and easy to carry but with very good sound, I succeeded with this.

An answer would be of great help to me.

Ionescu Florin Gabriel

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 10:18:08 AM »

Ionescu Florin Gabriel

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 10:28:47 AM »

Ionescu Florin Gabriel

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 10:30:46 AM »

Ionescu Florin Gabriel