ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft Impact SI getting FX to monitors  (Read 175 times)

JS SMITH

Soundcraft Impact SI getting FX to monitors
« on: November 21, 2022, 06:15:45 PM »

Maybe I'm a newb and not quite expert enough to figure this out yet... I have been all over YouTube, the manufacturer user manual and done enough noodling and have been told it can't be done.

Our Church uses a Soundcraft Impact SI console. Getting FX into the house mix is easy enough. How do I get FX into the performers monitor mixes? I apologize if this sounds like a rookie question but I'm new to house sound with a background in recording engineering. Just wanna put a little polish on their in-ear monitors so that the acoustic gtrs and vox are not dusty dry.

I have looked at YouTube and the users manual I am not having much success figuring it out. I know it is a simple solution that I just can't find. I am being told by some of the other volunteers that it can't be done. Makes me wanna figure it out all that much more :)

By the way, I wanna use the onboard Lexicon FX and not an outboard unit.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Soundcraft Impact SI getting FX to monitors
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 06:31:41 PM »

Maybe I'm a newb and not quite expert enough to figure this out yet...

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Soundcraft Impact SI getting FX to monitors
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 06:31:41 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.