Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Antari Z350 help

(1/1)

John M. Roll:
During the show last night, my hazer stopped producing haze. The LED shows flashing AMBER,which indicates that it's producing haze,but no haze is forthcoming. Tank is full. My controls were both at 9 o'clock. Turning up the haze didn't produce more haze. I think this is operator error, and the manual is no help. Does anyone have experience with this unit to point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
John

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: John M. Roll on November 21, 2022, 04:11:52 PM ---During the show last night, my hazer stopped producing haze. The LED shows flashing AMBER,which indicates that it's producing haze,but no haze is forthcoming. Tank is full. My controls were both at 9 o'clock. Turning up the haze didn't produce more haze. I think this is operator error, and the manual is no help. Does anyone have experience with this unit to point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
John

--- End quote ---
Could be a blockage. Empty fluid and Run distilled water and vinegar through it 50/50. Then re fill with fluid and test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version