ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Antari Z350 help  (Read 1328 times)

John M. Roll

Antari Z350 help
« on: November 21, 2022, 04:11:52 PM »

During the show last night, my hazer stopped producing haze. The LED shows flashing AMBER,which indicates that it's producing haze,but no haze is forthcoming. Tank is full. My controls were both at 9 o'clock. Turning up the haze didn't produce more haze. I think this is operator error, and the manual is no help. Does anyone have experience with this unit to point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
John

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: Antari Z350 help
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 05:52:25 PM »

During the show last night, my hazer stopped producing haze. The LED shows flashing AMBER,which indicates that it's producing haze,but no haze is forthcoming. Tank is full. My controls were both at 9 o'clock. Turning up the haze didn't produce more haze. I think this is operator error, and the manual is no help. Does anyone have experience with this unit to point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
John
Could be a blockage. Empty fluid and Run distilled water and vinegar through it 50/50. Then re fill with fluid and test.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Antari Z350 help
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 05:52:25 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.