ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M7CL output configuration  (Read 1265 times)

mitranator

M7CL output configuration
« on: November 17, 2022, 04:19:18 AM »

Hi Guys, I am trying to build a matrix output for 4 independent channels L/R Sub and Central and I cannot seem to get it to work. I'm trying to understand the manual but it's not the clearest!
Any suggestion would be welcome.
Thank you.

[email protected]

• Finland, Uusimaa
Re: M7CL output configuration
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 05:18:25 AM »

Hi Guys, I am trying to build a matrix output for 4 independent channels L/R Sub and Central and I cannot seem to get it to work. I'm trying to understand the manual but it's not the clearest!
Any suggestion would be welcome.
Thank you.

So just to get clear. You would like to have Left, Right, Sub and Cntr as different Matrix send?

To have it more practical I would use normal L/R for Left and Mono for Cntr and have 1 mtrx for subs, or I would actually do that on Aux sub, not mtrx.

This would make it a lot easier to handle the mixing process (i.e pans following automatically)

Unless you have some other reason to run all thru matrixes?
95% of touring is work, and if you're lucky that 5% of the time is working with gear that are in good shape and according to rider...

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber