Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Console Connectivity Solutions

M7CL output configuration

(1/1)

mitranator:
Hi Guys, I am trying to build a matrix output for 4 independent channels L/R Sub and Central and I cannot seem to get it to work. I'm trying to understand the manual but it's not the clearest!
Any suggestion would be welcome.
Thank you.

[email protected]:

--- Quote from: mitranator on November 17, 2022, 04:19:18 AM ---Hi Guys, I am trying to build a matrix output for 4 independent channels L/R Sub and Central and I cannot seem to get it to work. I'm trying to understand the manual but it's not the clearest!
Thank you.

--- End quote ---

So just to get clear. You would like to have Left, Right, Sub and Cntr as different Matrix send?

To have it more practical I would use normal L/R for Left and Mono for Cntr and have 1 mtrx for subs, or I would actually do that on Aux sub, not mtrx.

This would make it a lot easier to handle the mixing process (i.e pans following automatically)

Unless you have some other reason to run all thru matrixes?

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: mitranator on November 17, 2022, 04:19:18 AM ---Hi Guys, I am trying to build a matrix output for 4 independent channels L/R Sub and Central and I cannot seem to get it to work. I'm trying to understand the manual but it's not the clearest!
Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change your name to your real full name as required by the posting rules.

Mac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version