Marketplace - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Marketplace Forum > Marketplace

FS: Lake LM 26 2-in/6-out Loud Speaker Processor

(1/1)

audrey wills:
I have for sale a Lake LM 26 2-in/6-out Loud Speaker Processor in excellent working condition. The LM 26 provides a two input/six output analog configuration that is ideally suited for multi-way loudspeaker crossover, delay and EQ functions

It has always been well cared for with no issues at all with this processor,in good working order. The LM 26 constantly monitors both the network and all active inputs to detect active audio signals, valid digital clocks, and valid network integrity. If problems are detected, automatic input priority switching ensures that the show will go on.

Lake LM 26 Features:
Input processing - Raised Cosine Mesa and Ideal Graphic input equalizers
Output processing - Linear phase or Classic crossovers, Parametric EQ, shelving and all-pass filters
Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for full system security
Full system control via LAKE Controller touch-screen-optimized software application for iPad/Surface - runs on PC/Mac as well
LimiterMax Peak and RMS limiters offer seamless power output control if necessary
2 x analog inputs and 6 x analog outputs with Iso-Float ground isolation
4 x AES3 digital audio inputs and 4 x AES3 digital audio outputs with up to 192 kHz sampling frequency
All Neutrik XLR connectors
2 x Neutrik etherCON* RJ-45 ports provide dual redundant Dante interfaces and remote configuration via LAKE Controller and Dante Controller software
High quality A/D and D/A 24-bit conversion and 96 kHz internal sampling frequency
Front panel accessible Dedicated Module Input and Output Mute buttons and LED metering
100 user presets for simple and efficient system configuration and set-up
Backlit, white-on-black front panel daylight readable display
Dynamic buttons and rotary encoder for front panel parameter adjustment
Software configurable GPIO for 3rd party system control
Universal 70– 265 V power supply served through a locking IEC mains connector
Two input/six output analog configuration
Ideal for multi-way loudspeaker crossover, delay and EQ functions
Provides 4 × 8 AES3 digital I/O and 4 × 8 Dante networked I/O

Model: LM26
Type: Loadspeaker Processor
Brand: Lake
Effect/Enhancement: Delay