Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Why S6L?

(1/27) > >>

Andrew Broughton:
Those of you that prefer the S6L, may I ask why? I'm genuinely curious. Particularly if there's someone that prefers the S6L as a monitor console.
It's limitations seem to make it a more difficult console to use than others, especially for monitors, so I'm trying to figure out why it's so popular and requested so often.
Perhaps those that prefer it over Digico, Yamaha or Midas can fill me in on what it has going for it.

Don't really want this thread to turn into a rant about what people hate about the S6L, I'm more interested to know why people love it. Thanks!

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Andrew Broughton on November 07, 2022, 11:17:18 AM ---....
Don't really want this thread to turn into a rant about what people hate about the S6L....

--- End quote ---

This was directed at me, wasn't it....  :)

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on November 07, 2022, 02:50:08 PM ---This was directed at me, wasn't it....  :)

--- End quote ---
Dude, it's just your opinion. But only on Zoom. 😏

Andrew Broughton:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on November 07, 2022, 02:50:08 PM ---This was directed at me, wasn't it....  :)

--- End quote ---
Lol.
I don't really need any help to create a long rant about the console, I could go on and on and on and on.
But as yet, the only answer I've heard from people that use them is that "doesn't matter to me what I use, as long as it works...", which doesn't really answer the question as to what's so great about them... So... inquiring minds would like to know, what am I missing? Why does it seem to be the #1 choice these days on riders?

Steve Ferreira:
Plug ins

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version