Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Move over Baltic birch

<< < (2/2)

Tim McCulloch:
"Frankly this speaker stinks!"   ::)

John Fruits:
Well, alrighty, kudos to Adhi Nugraha of the Bandung Institute of Technology for developing the technique for making those speakers.

Paul Johnson:

People have made houses out of the stuff for thousands of years?
Isn't there a coffee bean that tastes better when shot through a wild cat? I'd buy a pair of these speakers for the shock value!

Tim Weaver:
WHat a royal waste of time this article and conference are. Half the products are using biological material which is by default bio-degradeable! Cow shit is good fertilizer, and you'd never sell enough bullshit speakers to offset the amount of dung that even one cow can produce! lol

Dog hair rugs? Please. Plastic water bottles can be spun into a soft fiber. There's a company already making shoes out of them.

How many washing machine hoses are filling up landfills vs emoty water bottles?

Alright. I'll stop yelling at the clouds and go have a second cup of coffee now.......

Tim Hite:

--- Quote from: Paul Johnson on October 03, 2022, 06:35:32 AM ---People have made houses out of the stuff for thousands of years?
Isn't there a coffee bean that tastes better when shot through a wild cat? I'd buy a pair of these speakers for the shock value!

--- End quote ---

You can ferment coffee cherries to make the coffee taste different, but it doesn't necessarily have to be fermented in a cat's intestine. I think that's just being lazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version