ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chauvet Mover  (Read 1617 times)

Mark Norgren

• Mark Norgren
Chauvet Mover
« on: September 01, 2022, 07:08:38 AM »

I have four of the Intimidator Spot 155’s and just this week the output of one of them quit working?  The movement is fine, just the light portion not working.  They don’t have that many hours on the light.  Has anyone has issues with the light outputs?  Before I open it up, have others had wires come loose?  Open to suggestions or advice?  Maybe a board needs replacing, calling Chauvet today.

Mark Norgren

• Mark Norgren
Re: Chauvet Mover
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 08:23:45 AM »

Tore it apart yesterday and it looks like the LED PCB is going out.  Ordering parts today.  FWIW

Steve-White

• Fort Worth
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 10:50:26 AM »

I have Chauvet Intimidator 260's and Intimidator 375's in the DJ system.  Low hours on them at this point so no problems.  Thanks for the follow-on post regarding ordering replacement part.  I'm interested in that aspect - throw away or supportable.

Let us know how it goes.

I also use Chauvet uplights - Freedom Hex-4, Tri-6 & H1's.  Had a DMX issue in one of the Hex-4's and sent it in to a Chauvet service center in Las Vegas, NV for circuit card replacement.  When the battery problems start to manifest in them I'll probably do the replacement myself.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 10:50:26 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.