Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Lake Controller 7.0.x on Win11 display problems

(1/1)

Peter Morris:
Has anybody seen this graphical problem. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks Peter

This guy has had the same issue; not sure the link will display correctly,  but it looks to be the same issue when you actually get to see his picture - https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/294224/317167/graphical-bug-with-lake-controller-7-0-x-on-win11-and-12th-gen-i

Dave Pluke:

--- Quote from: Peter Morris on September 11, 2022, 04:48:30 AM ---Has anybody seen this graphical problem. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks Peter

--- End quote ---

Just wondering, as I'd had seemingly similar issues with other apps; is this a 4k screen? If so, does lowering the resolution clear the issue?

Dave

Peter Morris:

--- Quote from: Dave Pluke on September 13, 2022, 07:41:12 PM ---Just wondering, as I'd had seemingly similar issues with other apps; is this a 4k screen? If so, does lowering the resolution clear the issue?

Dave

--- End quote ---

It turns out to be an Intel 12th gen related bug, work around for now is command prompt tweak on the desktop shortcut.

...and are still some wonderful people that work for Turbosound and MT - Thanks guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version