ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great idea for a touch screen monitor  (Read 1132 times)

John L Nobile

Great idea for a touch screen monitor
« on: September 30, 2022, 12:29:52 PM »

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-24-touch-monitor-p2418ht/apd/210-alcs/monitors-monitor-accessories

This one angles down so that it's more at a console monitor angle. I got it to add a 2nd monitor to our GrandMA on PC. It's very easy to access. Never liked the angle of normal stand-alone touchscreens.

Someone dropped the PC we're using and it's working but I had to snap it back together and tape the power supply to the back. Still waiting for this to arrive as the replacement

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-desktops-workstations/optiplex-3280-all-in-one/spd/optiplex-3280-aio/s213do3280aiousca

Mal Brown

Re: Great idea for a touch screen monitor
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 01:39:33 PM »

I use a 3, maybe 4 yr old Dell All in One, touch screen PC. AMD based and Win 10.   Mine is 21.5" which I may upgrade at some point.  I lug it in a Gator soft case.  It is not a barn burner but for my application it doesn't have to be.  Mine is in use as my FOH console using 2 ui-24r in cascade or a single if I don't need more than 20 channels.  All it has to do is run 5 instances of Chrome.  I do hookup a keyboard (for labeling) and a Mouse.  Mostly I just touch though.   The thing has been a trooper for me.
Bass player, sound guy.
FB Gorge Sound and Light
FB Willyand Nelson
FB SideShow

Jonathan Kok

• Toronto
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 04:59:49 PM »

https://www.wearson-us.com/collections/monitor-stand

The WS-03A allows us to adjust the monitor from normal orientation, all the way to flat on the desktop. You can screw the base down as well. Handy for when you need a monitor on a presentation or conference desk, but don't want it to block sightlines. Works with any VESA 75 or 100 compatible monitor.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 05:02:24 PM by Jonathan Kok »

Dave Pluke

• Northwest GA, USA
    • BIGG GRIN Productions
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 05:25:37 PM »

The WS-03A allows us to adjust the monitor from normal orientation, all the way to flat on the desktop. You can screw the base down as well.

Brilliant - thanks! I'd seen the DELL before but this opens up more options.

Dave
...an analog man in a digital world [tm]

Flying direct to nearly everywhere out of ATL

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 05:25:37 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 25 queries.