Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

X-32 USB Issue

(1/1)

John Black:
Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Have a X-32 Compact connected to a MacMini. X-32 card is set up with Matrix outs to feed audio mix into OBS for streaming. Last week, we realized that OBS wasn’t getting the signal from the console USB card even though routing was all correct. Turned out the computer wasn’t recognizing the console USB at all (not showing up as X-USB in the Mac audio preferences).  So I unplugged the USB and plugged it back in (both at the computer and console) and nothing happened. BUT when I power cycled the console, it then was recognized by the computer.

Anyone else experienced this?  If the USB connection fails, do you really have to reboot the console to have he card recognized by a computer? What if this happened mid-service?  I haven’t experienced this with other console brands.

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: johnrblack on August 27, 2022, 11:08:11 PM ---Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Have a X-32 Compact connected to a MacMini. X-32 card is set up with Matrix outs to feed audio mix into OBS for streaming. Last week, we realized that OBS wasn’t getting the signal from the console USB card even though routing was all correct. Turned out the computer wasn’t recognizing the console USB at all (not showing up as X-USB in the Mac audio preferences).  So I unplugged the USB and plugged it back in (both at the computer and console) and nothing happened. BUT when I power cycled the console, it then was recognized by the computer.

Anyone else experienced this?  If the USB connection fails, do you really have to reboot the console to have he card recognized by a computer? What if this happened mid-service?  I haven’t experienced this with other console brands.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like the bitch be broke.  For a more detailed response please follow the directions that were on every page of the sign in process and big bold letters at the top of this forum.

Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums >[/size]H.O.W. AV >[/size]Post reply ( Re: X-32 USB Issue [/size][/font]

[/size][size=0px]Update your name or a mode will be along to gleefully lock the thread until you fix your name.[/size]

[/size][size=0px]Seriously, fix your name.[/size]

[/size])[/color]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version