Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Audio Measurement and Testing

EASE Focus .gll files for dBTechnologies DVA S20DP and RCF TTS28-A

(1/1)

Andor Zsigmond:
Hi!

I am looking for EASE Focus .gll files for the dBTechnologies DVA S20DP and RCF TTS28-A subwoofers.
If anyone of you have these GLL files, would you be so kind as to share them with me?  :)

Thank you in advance!

Br,
Andor

Doug Fowler:

--- Quote from: Andor on August 06, 2022, 10:09:44 AM ---Hi!

I am looking for EASE Focus .gll files for the dBTechnologies DVA S20DP and RCF TTS28-A subwoofers.
If anyone of you have these GLL files, would you be so kind as to share them with me?  :)

Thank you in advance!

Br,
Andor

--- End quote ---

Read the rules, fix your display name.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Russell Ault:

--- Quote from: Andor Zsigmond on August 06, 2022, 10:09:44 AM ---I am looking for EASE Focus .gll files for the dBTechnologies DVA S20DP and RCF TTS28-A subwoofers. {...}

--- End quote ---

Are you sure these ever existed? dBTechnologies doesn't list a GLL (of any kind) as being available for the S20DP, and (according to the EASE Focus website) RCF relies on AFMG to distribute its Focus-compatible GLLs, and there isn't one for the TTS28-A in the current speaker database (all 2.4 GB of it).

-Russ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version