Church and H.O.W. Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > Church Sound

One scribble strip (16) is blank.

(1/3) > >>

David Bigham:
We have a Behringer X32 we purchased recently. After arrival and departure of singers/musicians I went on line to learn how to edit the scribble strips to match what it's used for (mic, guitar, etc.) I managed to figure it out after watching several videos. Now input 16 is blank. I've renamed a couple inputs to see if I knew what I was doing and went flawlessly. But 16 shows nothing, no mater what I try. I've done web searches and it seems the most common thought is the source is off. Problem is "source" is nowhere to be found, even after following instructions to a "T". What am I missing??? Please help! Thanks!

Dave Pluke:

--- Quote from: bighamsport on August 04, 2022, 01:50:42 PM ---We have a Behringer X32 we purchased recently. After arrival and departure of singers/musicians I went on line to learn how to edit the scribble strips to match what it's used for (mic, guitar, etc.) I managed to figure it out after watching several videos. Now input 16 is blank. I've renamed a couple inputs to see if I knew what I was doing and went flawlessly. But 16 shows nothing, no mater what I try. I've done web searches and it seems the most common thought is the source is off. Problem is "source" is nowhere to be found, even after following instructions to a "T". What am I missing??? Please help! Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Same rules for everyone here: You need to change your DISPLAY name in your user control panel to be your actual name. No one is allowed "handles" here.

Dave

Kevin Maxwell:
Is channel 32 blank also?

David Bigham:

--- Quote from: Kevin Maxwell on August 04, 2022, 09:50:03 PM ---Is channel 32 blank also?

--- End quote ---

Yes it is, I never thought to check that. Thanks for your response, much appreciated.

Kevin Maxwell:
It may be a problem with the scribble strip panel or the settings that are inhibiting it for displaying anything might be set the same for ch16 and ch32. If you copy your scene from the mixer and upload it here we can take a look and see if it is a setting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version