ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deliberate Problems  (Read 2037 times)

Phil D Strickland

Deliberate Problems
« on: August 04, 2022, 12:29:37 PM »

I have suspected things like this before, but I just wasn't sure till now . Some of the Pastors and I have different views on a couple social issues. The message delivered after my last set spoke to this and they decided to insure my full attention by setting me up with some audio issues during the live service. Of course they bailed as this unfolded. I feel strongly that they should talk to me directly and leave the live service out of it. Thoughts ?

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
Re: Deliberate Problems
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 02:47:54 PM »

I have suspected things like this before, but I just wasn't sure till now . Some of the Pastors and I have different views on a couple social issues. The message delivered after my last set spoke to this and they decided to insure my full attention by setting me up with some audio issues during the live service. Of course they bailed as this unfolded. I feel strongly that they should talk to me directly and leave the live service out of it. Thoughts ?

First of all you need to change your DISPLAY name in your user control panel to be your actual name. No one is allowed "handles" here. Keeps the BS factor low.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 09:08:21 PM »

Thank you for fixing you display name.

This is largely a tech forum and what you are describing is not a technical issue, it's a personal/professional one. That being said, I've worked in church settings both as a staff member and a volunteer so I have some experience in this area.

Your post has so many red flags I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll just focus on the last sentence. You feel like this issue [whatever it was] should have been discussed with you personally, but you're asking for strangers on a forum you've never frequented before to weigh in on the issue with little to no context or detail. Perhaps the answer to your issue is to simply discuss this issue in person with the people involved, since that's what you feel should have happened in the first place.
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

John L Nobile

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 10:48:41 AM »

Try turning up their monitor.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 10:48:41 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 24 queries.