Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

How do you resist the urge…

(1/8) > >>

Brian Jojade:
You go to a venue. There’s a glaring issue with the mix. Low and behold, the band didn’t put a WI-FI password on their mixer and you’ve got mixing station installed on your phone. You could easily just go in and take care of it, but know you shouldn’t. But it sounds so bad and would be so easy to fix…..

Steve-White:
Hmmmm interesting situation.

Bob Stone:
Can't say I've ever been in that situation...I think I'd go muck with it lol

David Sturzenbecher:

--- Quote from: Bob Stone on May 28, 2022, 12:27:03 AM ---Can't say I've ever been in that situation...I think I'd go muck with it lol

--- End quote ---
The decision to muck with it is directly proportional to the number of drinks one has had. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike Monte:

--- Quote from: Brian Jojade on May 28, 2022, 12:09:24 AM ---You go to a venue. There’s a glaring issue with the mix. Low and behold, the band didn’t put a WI-FI password on their mixer and you’ve got mixing station installed on your phone. You could easily just go in and take care of it, but know you shouldn’t. But it sounds so bad and would be so easy to fix…..

--- End quote ---

Although I don't use it, I'm gonna get the mix station app!
It would be kind of amusing to see someone's wonk settings...maybe I'll see a "smiley face" or two -haha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version