Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Harman price increase

(1/1)

John Fruits:
Frequent price increases are now commonplace I know.  Harman sent out new pricing a couple of weeks ago and NOW they have released yet another one effective June 1.  Rumor has it also applies to open orders and all lines.

David Sturzenbecher:

--- Quote from: John Fruits on May 20, 2022, 10:54:40 AM ---Frequent price increases are now commonplace I know.  Harman sent out new pricing a couple of weeks ago and NOW they have released yet another one effective June 1.  Rumor has it also applies to open orders and all lines.

--- End quote ---

Every two months is the norm from the major players these days.   The open orders thing is a kick to the groin, but Harman isn't the only one doing it.

Brian Jojade:
It's rough when you can't quote either delivery time OR price on projects these days, but that's the reality of it.

I've had to amend my quotes saying that price is subject to change up until delivery of product.  Most customers are understanding at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version