ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dew in October in NC  (Read 1471 times)

Caleb Dueck

• Sierra Vista, AZ
Re: Dew in October in NC
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2022, 01:56:40 PM »

I have been known to park a trouble light with an incandescent bulb in a trailer as well.  I'm not sure if that helped the gear as much as it helped me worry less though...

How about a dehumidifier in the trailer or shop with the hose run outdoors, or into a drain? 

This wouldn't help outdoors, overnight gear, short of some huge tarps to create a 'shop'.
Experience is something you get right after you need it.

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2022, 03:19:45 PM »

Out here in the Great North WET, I don't deal with Dew as much as rain.  Speaker covers for over night installs.  Tarps for subs.  Tarps over the racks.  Monitors go face down center of covered spaces.  In heavy duty garbage bags if exposed.

Towels to wipe down and next good day everything comes out to the driveway and sun.  Or unloaded into the house for a couple of days if not.   I have been known to park a touble light with an incandescent bulb in a trailer as well.  I'm not sure if that helped the gear as much as it helped me worry less though...

I once upon a time left XL4s tarped and secured, and running all night.  That’s how humid it was.   Tennessee in June, yuk.
Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2022, 03:19:45 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.