Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

QLAB and USB audio out

(1/1)

Stephen Swaffer:
For some of our event we use QLAB for video cuing.  For whatever reason, any time I try to use a USB out I end up with audio clicks.  It has happened on different computers and different interfaces (last time I tried USB into a QU-32 and a a Scarlett 2i2) and i always end up reverting to a headphone out and using gaff tape or whatever to keep my 1/8" plug secure.  What am I missing in QLab?  Or is the Matrox TripleHead video that is messing with us, since we are usually using two projectors edge blended on an extra wide screen?

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Stephen Swaffer on April 25, 2022, 12:46:33 PM ---For some of our event we use QLAB for video cuing.  For whatever reason, any time I try to use a USB out I end up with audio clicks.  It has happened on different computers and different interfaces (last time I tried USB into a QU-31 and a a Scarlett 2i2) and i always end up reverting to a headphone out and using gaff tape or whatever to keep my 1/8" plug secure.  What am I missing in QLab?  Or is the Matrox TripleHead video that is messing with us, since we are usually using two projectors edge blended on an extra wide screen?

--- End quote ---

For QLab troubleshooting, the user group is very helpful.  https://groups.google.com/g/qlab?hl=en

Mac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version