ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: QLAB and USB audio out  (Read 2669 times)

Stephen Swaffer

QLAB and USB audio out
« on: April 25, 2022, 12:46:33 PM »

For some of our event we use QLAB for video cuing.  For whatever reason, any time I try to use a USB out I end up with audio clicks.  It has happened on different computers and different interfaces (last time I tried USB into a QU-32 and a a Scarlett 2i2) and i always end up reverting to a headphone out and using gaff tape or whatever to keep my 1/8" plug secure.  What am I missing in QLab?  Or is the Matrox TripleHead video that is messing with us, since we are usually using two projectors edge blended on an extra wide screen?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 01:13:14 PM by Stephen Swaffer »
Steve Swaffer

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: QLAB and USB audio out
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 01:01:15 PM »

For some of our event we use QLAB for video cuing.  For whatever reason, any time I try to use a USB out I end up with audio clicks.  It has happened on different computers and different interfaces (last time I tried USB into a QU-31 and a a Scarlett 2i2) and i always end up reverting to a headphone out and using gaff tape or whatever to keep my 1/8" plug secure.  What am I missing in QLab?  Or is the Matrox TripleHead video that is messing with us, since we are usually using two projectors edge blended on an extra wide screen?

For QLab troubleshooting, the user group is very helpful.  https://groups.google.com/g/qlab?hl=en

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: QLAB and USB audio out
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 01:01:15 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 24 queries.