Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Which fuse?

<< < (6/6)

Jeff Lelko:

--- Quote from: Brian Jojade on April 20, 2022, 03:39:30 PM ---From the spec sheet: The CP1000PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life.

--- End quote ---

That's interesting for sure.  Naturally I'm curious now to bench test one to see how low the sustained voltage can drop before either the battery kicks in or the output becomes unusable.

Steve-White:

--- Quote from: Jeff Lelko on April 20, 2022, 06:59:02 PM ---That's interesting for sure.  Naturally I'm curious now to bench test one to see how low the sustained voltage can drop before either the battery kicks in or the output becomes unusable.

--- End quote ---

In a rig from the low end class it wouldn't be much, but would help some.  I run 2200 & 3000 APC's at home on electronics and they do pretty well in that regard, but have never tested them.  I have a good sized 125V variac, maybe someday I'll test them out just for fun.

What make/model UPS are you using for your FOH setup?

Jeff Lelko:

--- Quote from: Steve-White on April 20, 2022, 11:57:46 PM ---What make/model UPS are you using for your FOH setup?

--- End quote ---

It's an Eaton 9130 in the rackmount 1000VA configuration (Part No. PW9130L1000R-XL2U).  I've had this for the past 5 or 6 years now without any hiccups.  The product line now looks to be discontinued however I'm sure there are plenty of other reasonable alternatives out there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version