ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Church Stage lighting Project  (Read 2273 times)

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
Re: Church Stage lighting Project
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2022, 04:52:02 PM »

It sounds like they already have a compliment of lighting.
Movers are the ultimate for flexibility, but a step down, like the Colorado Solo series which are zoomable are great too.

I have Ovation Lekos, Fresnels, and a Par for all of my usual spots. I added 4 Elation Fuze Wash 350's for those times when they want to stand in a weird place on the floor, or way off to one side or the other. Usually it's for some illustration that they didn't tell me about until 7am Sunday morning.  ::)

Having a few movers lets me light up those spots without having to break out a lift, or pull a light off another scene to make it happen. I highly suggest this approach to anyone putting in a new rig.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 04:58:49 PM »

So....how much do you hate that cowboy hat? :D
I liked the Ovations. And then I tried the Reve's. And oh, my...

Yeah the cowboy hats are always a pain. I have two lekos positioned pretty far out and low to fill in under the brim. It's not perfect, but it helps.

I would love to start buying some full color fixtures, but I am afraid to even look at the cost. I have somewhere around 30 Ovation E160's and E260's right already. Plus eight Elation Fuze Z120's, four, Z350's, and ten Z175 Zoom Fresnels for color. The Elations are having issues now 4 years down the road. I'd like to start replacing them with Chauvet full color stuff. I just was in love with the lens on the Elation fixtures. They don't look like spider eyes. They look, in fact, like old HE Studio Color's....
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 04:58:49 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.