ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: D.A.S aero50  (Read 1722 times)

faizsagor

D.A.S aero50
« on: April 04, 2022, 01:26:38 PM »

Hi
i have 16 pcs DAS Aero50 Line array's. All power amplifiers are from LAB Gruppen. A dsp from D.A.S DSP4080 was attached with it. Unfortunately the dsp is out of order. I don't have the same DSP as backup, but I have ASHLY DSP. Can anyone help me by providing the crossover frequencies of D.A.S aero50 line array speaker? Please.

Craig Leerman

• Global Moderator
  • Do Not Read This!
Real names are required here
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 11:24:30 PM »

Real Names are Required

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.
Thanks
Craig
I'm so old, when I was doing FOH for Tommy Dorsey, to balance out the horn section I would slide their chairs downstage and upstage to mix!

TechWorksReno.com
Facebook.com/TechWorksReno
Pinterest.com/TechWorks0492

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: D.A.S aero50
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 11:26:59 PM »

Hi
i have 16 pcs DAS Aero50 Line array's. All power amplifiers are from LAB Gruppen. A dsp from D.A.S DSP4080 was attached with it. Unfortunately the dsp is out of order. I don't have the same DSP as backup, but I have ASHLY DSP. Can anyone help me by providing the crossover frequencies of D.A.S aero50 line array speaker? Please.

In order for us yo help you, you need to follow the rules.  On top of every forum page is a message that your Displayed Name must be your real name. 

Get that done and we can help, until then an admin is going to lock the thread as soon as they see it.

BTW.  If you use a fake real name that will be detected as we partner with TSA and DHS.  Then you will be sent to the identification division for DNA extraction and physical verification.  So don't try to use Flip Wilson as your name.
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Real names are required here
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 07:21:57 AM »

Real Names are Required

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.
Thanks
Craig

As far as I can tell Faiz Sagor is  his real name.

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Real names are required here
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 07:21:57 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.