Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > Church Sound

D.A.S aero50

(1/1)

faizsagor:
Hi
i have 16 pcs DAS Aero50 Line array's. All power amplifiers are from LAB Gruppen. A dsp from D.A.S DSP4080 was attached with it. Unfortunately the dsp is out of order. I don't have the same DSP as backup, but I have ASHLY DSP. Can anyone help me by providing the crossover frequencies of D.A.S aero50 line array speaker? Please.

Craig Leerman:
Real Names are Required

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.
Thanks
Craig

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: faizsagor on April 04, 2022, 01:26:38 PM ---Hi
i have 16 pcs DAS Aero50 Line array's. All power amplifiers are from LAB Gruppen. A dsp from D.A.S DSP4080 was attached with it. Unfortunately the dsp is out of order. I don't have the same DSP as backup, but I have ASHLY DSP. Can anyone help me by providing the crossover frequencies of D.A.S aero50 line array speaker? Please.

--- End quote ---

In order for us yo help you, you need to follow the rules.  On top of every forum page is a message that your Displayed Name must be your real name. 

Get that done and we can help, until then an admin is going to lock the thread as soon as they see it.

BTW.  If you use a fake real name that will be detected as we partner with TSA and DHS.  Then you will be sent to the identification division for DNA extraction and physical verification.  So don't try to use Flip Wilson as your name.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Craig Leerman on April 04, 2022, 11:24:30 PM ---Real Names are Required

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.
Thanks
Craig

--- End quote ---

As far as I can tell Faiz Sagor is  his real name.

Mac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version