ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hazers and fire alarms...  (Read 3028 times)

John L Nobile

Re: Hazers and fire alarms...
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2022, 12:05:21 PM »

No, because it's not dependent on the type of fluid, it's dependent on the type of sensors.

That's always been my understanding. I hope you're right Caleb.

Suede Pierce

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2022, 05:13:51 PM »

^^^ "Welcome Wagon" :)
I accidentally posted it twice and I contacted a moderator and I guess it got moved in with the original. I read every response and I appreciate every response. Thank you to everyone who responded.

Suede Pierce

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2022, 05:27:12 PM »

I accidentally posted it twice and I contacted a moderator and I guess it got moved in with the original. I read every response and I appreciate every response. Thank you to everyone who responded.
Sorry, replied to the wrong thing. Still learning everything.

Steve-White

• Fort Worth
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2022, 06:15:03 PM »

Sorry, replied to the wrong thing. Still learning everything.

This is definitely a problem.  Many lights only attain their best appearance and visual performance with some kind of atmospheric in use.

I just added two more lights to the system for a DJ system.  Looked at some real cool looking narrow beam moving heads, but they would barely be visible without haze.  So, added two more Chauvet DJ Intimidator 260's to the system for a total of 4.  The Intimidators don't look as good as the narrow beam lights with haze, but some halls for wedding receptions won't allow it and outdoors it's not effective.  The 260's have gobo's and a prism in them and can be used to hit dance floor, stage backdrop and ceiling as well as the mirror ball - still look pretty good without haze.

Just something to consider.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 06:20:31 PM by Steve-White »

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2022, 10:12:31 PM »

Well that makes sense because when I responded to you I could have sworn there were no other response yet.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Suede Pierce

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2022, 10:44:00 PM »

This is definitely a problem.  Many lights only attain their best appearance and visual performance with some kind of atmospheric in use.

I just added two more lights to the system for a DJ system.  Looked at some real cool looking narrow beam moving heads, but they would barely be visible without haze.  So, added two more Chauvet DJ Intimidator 260's to the system for a total of 4.  The Intimidators don't look as good as the narrow beam lights with haze, but some halls for wedding receptions won't allow it and outdoors it's not effective.  The 260's have gobo's and a prism in them and can be used to hit dance floor, stage backdrop and ceiling as well as the mirror ball - still look pretty good without haze.

Just something to consider.

Thanks something i will defenitly look into.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2022, 10:44:00 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.