ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha TF3 Mixer  (Read 1343 times)

Greg Charles

Yamaha TF3 Mixer
« on: February 21, 2022, 02:37:21 PM »

My church recently purchased a Yamaha TF3 mixer. I am having trouble getting sound to come through the monitor speakers. Everything else is working; all sound & mics come through main speakers but I am unable to get it through monitor speakers for performers. I have them plugged into the correct location for monitor speakers on the Omni output location #1 & #2 outputs. I am very new to this soundboard and just trying to figure things out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Mutt

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 03:00:46 PM »

I am very new to this soundboard and just trying to figure things out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Mutt

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Nathan Riddle

• Niceville, FL
    • Nailed Productions
Re: Yamaha TF3 Mixer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 01:52:05 PM »

My church recently purchased a Yamaha TF3 mixer. I am having trouble getting sound to come through the monitor speakers. Everything else is working; all sound & mics come through main speakers but I am unable to get it through monitor speakers for performers. I have them plugged into the correct location for monitor speakers on the Omni output location #1 & #2 outputs. I am very new to this soundboard and just trying to figure things out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Mutt

Right hand side, push a 'aux' button, push up faders, push the aux button again.

---

RTFM (Read the Friendly Manual)

Page 15.
https://usa.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/6/392826/tf5_en_qg_e0.pdf

Alternatively, page 73.
https://usa.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/8/392718/tf5_en_rm_v45_j0.pdf
I'm just a guy trying to do the next right thing.

This business is for people with too much energy for desk jobs and too much brain for labor jobs. - Scott Helmke

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Yamaha TF3 Mixer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 01:52:05 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.