ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Label maker  (Read 5257 times)

Nathan Riddle

• Niceville, FL
    • Nailed Productions
Re: Label maker
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2022, 10:54:50 AM »

The one thing I'd note is that the Rechargeable battery in the BMP21-PLUS must be removed to charge it - you can't charge it while it's in the device. Odd choice, that. The unit comes with one power cable, so if the battery dies, you can either use the device plugged into the wall, or charge the battery, but not both. That being said, the battery life is very, very long. Don't know how the BMP41 or M210 work.

For your BMP21-PLUS (Or M210 Replacement) what cartridges do you use the most/recommend?
I'm just a guy trying to do the next right thing.

This business is for people with too much energy for desk jobs and too much brain for labor jobs. - Scott Helmke

Jonathan Kok

• Toronto
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2022, 12:27:21 PM »

For your BMP21-PLUS (Or M210 Replacement) what cartridges do you use the most/recommend?
Brady M21-1500-427 is the self-laminating one we use (1.5" self-laminating, fits 3 lines at 9-point). For regular labels, we use vinyl. I keep 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" black-on-white in stock, as well as 1/2" black-on-clear and 1/2" white-on-black for special labels like one-off stainless plates, or relabelling a re-used custom plate (which are usually black).

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2022, 12:27:21 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.