Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Installed Sound/Contracting

Label maker

<< < (4/4)

Hal Bissinger/COMSYSTEC:

--- Quote from: Steve-White on February 14, 2022, 04:49:14 PM ---Dymo Rhino 5200 gets it done.

--- End quote ---

I have a Dymo Rhino 8000. Worked great until the "power" cutter jammed and stopped working. No way anybody is going to take it apart and fix it.  I understand that was a common problem with the 8000 so it was discontinued.

The 5200 still has the manual lever cutter, which is good, but it won't take the 1" wide tape and doesn't have the features the 8000 did. It looks like the 8000 has been replaced with the 6000x (which replaces the 6000)  :o . It is supposed to have an "improved" power cutter.

Dunno, but I have no problem moving a cutoff lever with my thumb.

-Hal

Mark Norgren:
I just bought a Rhino 6000 and it seems to be working great!  Mine has the power cutter and now I'm hoping I don't have any issues with it??

Daniel Levi:
The power cutter is quite handy on my brother as it's not only great when you are doing multiple labels at once (either multiple copies of the same label or doing mail merge labels) but it also automatically cuts of the extra bit of label when doing small margin labels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version