ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help - Desperately - With MADI Clocking Issue  (Read 1337 times)

Kevin J Williams

Need Help - Desperately - With MADI Clocking Issue
« on: March 24, 2022, 05:57:39 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm having an issue getting a A&H MADI card in a SQ7 to sync with a Ferrofish Verto MX MADI to Dante converter. I've tried connecting the word clock out on the Verto MX to the word clock in on the console card and set everything to clock to that incoming signal, but no joy. I've tried changing the word clock on the console to out and connecting it to the word clock in on the converter, still no joy. Regardless of what I try, I can not get the console card and the Verto converter to play nice. Running the system at 48k if that helps at all.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Need Help - Desperately - With MADI Clocking Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 06:53:08 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm having an issue getting a A&H MADI card in a SQ7 to sync with a Ferrofish Verto MX MADI to Dante converter. I've tried connecting the word clock out on the Verto MX to the word clock in on the console card and set everything to clock to that incoming signal, but no joy. I've tried changing the word clock on the console to out and connecting it to the word clock in on the converter, still no joy. Regardless of what I try, I can not get the console card and the Verto converter to play nice. Running the system at 48k if that helps at all.

HELP PLEASE!!!

You mentioned that you moved the cables to reroute the clock between the 2 devices, did you also set each device to either be the source or slave of the clock? I'm not familiar with either device, but devices I'm familiar with have setup menus to set the clock in/out.

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Need Help - Desperately - With MADI Clocking Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 06:53:08 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.