Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Product Reviews

Danley pricing

(1/3) > >>

Phil B:
After some creative googling I managed to find a 2019 price list for Danley products. I figured I'd share it here for anyone else also struggling to obtain pricing on what seems to be really high quality products.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/61cfce9c887bc/DANLEY_SOUND_LABS_2019.pdf

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Dave Garoutte:

--- Quote from: Phillip Boshoff on December 31, 2021, 10:46:51 PM ---After some creative googling I managed to find a 2019 price list for Danley products. I figured I'd share it here for anyone else also struggling to obtain pricing on what seems to be really high quality products.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/61cfce9c887bc/DANLEY_SOUND_LABS_2019.pdf

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I'm truly unclear why you have a problem with contacting a dealer.

Steve Crump:

--- Quote from: Dave Garoutte on January 01, 2022, 03:37:38 PM ---I'm truly unclear why you have a problem with contacting a dealer.

--- End quote ---

I agree, it is confusing. Especially since he came to a forum with many dealers...doesn't get much easier.

Phil B:

--- Quote from: Steve Crump on January 01, 2022, 05:24:45 PM ---I agree, it is confusing. Especially since he came to a forum with many dealers...doesn't get much easier.

--- End quote ---

I guess, for a start, because it's the Christmas / New Year break and the dealer has been closed for the last while and will only open in another week. Anyway, I got the info I needed and am able to make a more informed decision now.

Jason Raboin:
Retail prices by themselves are pretty useless except maybe to know that you won't pay more than that.  Some manufacturer's dealer cost is 40% below retail, others may be 60%.  Map is sometimes dealer cost plus 20% and sometimes dealer cost plus 50%.  Some brands offer incentives for dealers who sell more than others, meaning if you do enough business you can actually sell for below dealer cost and still make a healthy profit. 

In the past year, some brands have increased prices by 2% while others have gone up 20% or more.  This makes a 2019 retail price list even more useless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version