Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Luminair Pro 4- moving fader positions

(1/1)

carlfcoates:
I'm a lighting director using Luminair Pro 4 and have gotten fairly proficient with it. However, something I'd like to be able to do is move the position of some of my faders. Every light I add is placed at the end of the line and it seem like I should be able to move them to a more convenient place.

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: carlfcoates on November 23, 2021, 10:36:46 AM ---I'm a lighting director using Luminair Pro 4 and have gotten fairly proficient with it. However, something I'd like to be able to do is move the position of some of my faders. Every light I add is placed at the end of the line and it seem like I should be able to move them to a more convenient place.

--- End quote ---
You can - or at least I can with V3. Go into the control screen and double tap any channel to get to parameters. From there you can move any fixture to any location.

carlfcoates:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on November 23, 2021, 11:14:18 AM ---You can - or at least I can with V3. Go into the control screen and double tap any channel to get to parameters. From there you can move any fixture to any location.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Debbie. I will try that this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version