Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Looking for 1-1/2" Trigger clamp

<< < (7/7)

Debbie Dunkley:
Picky

Debbie Dunkley:
I did my first show this weekend with the clamps Dave Garoutte made.... I LOVE them so much. It took me half the time (less actually)  to get all my truss fixtures up and secure.
Anything that makes my life a little easier these days that doesn't cost a fortune or create a compromise in some way is a WIN - THANKS DAVE!!

Dave Garoutte:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on November 15, 2021, 11:55:00 AM ---I did my first show this weekend with the clamps Dave Garoutte made.... I LOVE them so much. It took me half the time (less actually)  to get all my truss fixtures up and secure.
Anything that makes my life a little easier these days that doesn't cost a fortune or create a compromise in some way is a WIN - THANKS DAVE!!

--- End quote ---

No no Thank You!  But now I'm going to have to MAKE some more. :o

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Dave Garoutte on November 15, 2021, 12:20:52 PM ---No no Thank You!  But now I'm going to have to MAKE some more. :o

--- End quote ---

Well that's a good thing though because I'm sure any members paying attention to this thread will be clambering over each other to place orders with you..... ;D

Joel T. Glaser:
And that is why I love this forum: Members helping Members. Excellent!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version