Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

DSR-112 as top on 2 x 18

<< < (5/5)

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Mal Brown on October 17, 2021, 04:39:45 PM ---except for my KW-181's the out is full range...

--- End quote ---

I don't know if you have any x/m-32 product but you can use the matrix as a crossover and it has a good selection of filter types.  I have found that it is beyond the abilities of many of our techs and it makes them uncomfortable.  However it works great.  I am sure some of the other boards have it I think I have seen comments on the A&H low end, I know the Advantis does not. 

Another option I have found that tech's are comfortable with it is the LCR on the X/M-32 they use the C out for the subs.  You always can burn a mixbus for aux fed.

Mal Brown:
I'm all Soundcraft though.  Have Matrixes but not filters...

Mark Scrivener:

--- Quote from: Mal Brown on October 17, 2021, 11:52:38 PM ---I'm all Soundcraft though.  Have Matrixes but not filters...

--- End quote ---

The Ui24R has basic HP and LP filters on all the outputs which can be set with 1Hz resolution, but no way to change slope (not even sure what the slope is for these).

Mal Brown:
Exactly.   The channels hve selectable slopes up to 36db/oct.   Not available on the outputs though and the slopes are fairly shallow by appearance.  Maybe 6 db /octave ?

Scott Bolt:

--- Quote from: Mal Brown on October 17, 2021, 04:39:45 PM ---except for my KW-181's the out is full range...

--- End quote ---
Sadly true :(.  Not sure what QSC product management was thinking here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version