Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > Church Sound

bEHRINGER x32 RACK Not booting

(1/3) > >>

Jorge Ramos:
Hi
Sorry to disturb. I'm new here and I have a question about Behringer X32 Rack that I own and suddenly did not boot. I have replace several capacitors and the voltages I think they are ok ( because they were a little lower than should). Now I think the microSd card in the MCU is corrupted. I tried to analyse in a Linux system and nothing .Could someone tell me something?
Thank in advance
Regards
J.C.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: jcorreia4 on October 09, 2021, 05:26:40 PM ---Hi
Sorry to disturb. I'm new here

Thank in advance
Regards
J.C.

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Brian Jojade:

--- Quote from: Jorge Ramos on October 09, 2021, 05:26:40 PM ---Hi
Sorry to disturb. I'm new here and I have a question about Behringer X32 Rack that I own and suddenly did not boot.

--- End quote ---

Good etiquette for online forums is to create a new thread when you want to discuss an unrelated problem to the original post.  Makes it easier for everyone to follow along that way.

Daniel Levi:
AFAIK the X32 is not based on Linux but their own OS which may make analysis more difficult.

Jorge Ramos:

--- Quote from: Daniel Levi on October 10, 2021, 02:17:32 AM ---AFAIK the X32 is not based on Linux but their own OS which may make analysis more difficult.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version