ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving a Midas Heritage 3000  (Read 5859 times)

Josh Edward

Re: Moving a Midas Heritage 3000
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2021, 08:21:07 PM »

Well I got the console, I actually ended up with 2 H3000's, a ton of snakes, cables and some patch panels. I did have to take both consoles apart in order to get them out, I was able to leave the center sections. They did come with the cases too but the cases were left outside and are pretty nasty, I think I'll only be able to save 1 case. I ended up using stackable bakery trays for all of the modules, I put a thin layer of packing foam between each one. I also built a small heavy duty dolly that worked great. Now I'm working on giving them a thorough cleaning, I'll probably try selling the second H3000 since I really only wanted one. Here's some pictures..

Paul Johnson

• Currently - Lowestoft - UK
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2021, 03:45:13 AM »

One thing is for certain, that's going to be a very impressive beast in the studio. Glad you got all sorted.

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2021, 03:51:02 PM »

Well I got the console, I actually ended up with 2 H3000's, a ton of snakes, cables and some patch panels. I did have to take both consoles apart in order to get them out, I was able to leave the center sections. They did come with the cases too but the cases were left outside and are pretty nasty, I think I'll only be able to save 1 case. I ended up using stackable bakery trays for all of the modules, I put a thin layer of packing foam between each one. I also built a small heavy duty dolly that worked great. Now I'm working on giving them a thorough cleaning, I'll probably try selling the second H3000 since I really only wanted one. Here's some pictures..

Looking good Josh, glad it worked out.  Looks to be in good shape.

If you are interested in selling some of those patch panels I am building up a few racks over the winter and would be interested in purchasing them from you.
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Josh Edward

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2021, 04:44:28 PM »

Looking good Josh, glad it worked out.  Looks to be in good shape.

If you are interested in selling some of those patch panels I am building up a few racks over the winter and would be interested in purchasing them from you.

Thanks Scott, yeah I did pretty good on this one. I paid 2k plus the cost of the truck rental and fuel.  I'd say there's at least 5k just in snakes and cables. I'm still deciding what I'm going to keep and sell.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 04:54:10 PM by Josh Carkner »

Steve Ferreira

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2021, 02:03:55 PM »

The Midas purple trays are a nice touch.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2021, 02:03:55 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 25 queries.