Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

No Behringer X air edit version for iPAD 4 any more.

(1/4) > >>

Tom Simenauer:
Wanting to buy a Behringer XR18.
I downloaded the X air edit app for OSX and is working on my 2012 MBP no worries.
Tried to download the app for my iPAD4. The present version on the app store requires an iOS that the iPAD4 can't update too >:(
Bloody Apple.
I really don't want to have to buy another iPAD.
Any way i can get legacy version of X air edit?

Dan Richardson:

--- Quote from: Tom Simenauer on September 09, 2021, 07:33:03 AM ---Any way i can get legacy version of X air edit?

--- End quote ---

If it didn't offer an older compatible version, and you don't have an old .ipa file backed up, then no.

Don't sweat it. Mixing Station will run just fine, and is a way better program.

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Dan Richardson on September 09, 2021, 08:40:23 AM ---If it didn't offer an older compatible version, and you don't have an old .ipa file backed up, then no.

Don't sweat it. Mixing Station will run just fine, and is a way better program.

--- End quote ---

I agree - Mixing Station is far superior.

Lou Kohley:
If you are able to purchase it using a newer device. The app store SHOULD let you download the last working version for your OS version as it will be linked to your apple account.

LOU

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Lou Kohley on September 09, 2021, 09:02:46 AM ---If you are able to purchase it using a newer device. The app store SHOULD let you download the last working version for your OS version as it will be linked to your apple account.

LOU

--- End quote ---

This is true. It requires a little google foo to figure out, but it works.

I keep several older iDevices and download older versions of Apps to them whenever I need them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version