ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bluetooth audio device.  (Read 2070 times)

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
Re: Bluetooth audio device.
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 08:43:55 PM »

We were looking at this unit, but there isn't one to be had new.

I have one of the v.1 models in stock, but not v.2.

The v.1 can only be powered externally with usb or the included wart, not using phantom power, and pairing requires using the password as it does not have a pairing button.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Mike Caldwell

• Covington, Ohio
    • Mike Caldwell Audio Productions
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2021, 10:36:57 PM »

I have one of the v.1 models in stock, but not v.2.

The v.1 can only be powered externally with usb or the included wart, not using phantom power, and pairing requires using the password as it does not have a pairing button.

I don't know about the BT Pro V.2 but the V.1 version put out all kind of annoying beeps when it looses connection or is trying to pair.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 05:36:23 PM »

I don't know about the BT Pro V.2 but the V.1 version put out all kind of annoying beeps when it looses connection or is trying to pair.

I use the V2 ALL THE TIME and it is fantastic - no pops or beeps at all and rarely do I get dropout and that is only at 1 particular venue outside of about 30 feet. Using it at the booth I doubt you'd get any problems whatsoever.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

drew gandy

• Chicago and burbs
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2021, 06:18:52 PM »

I'm not sure if I understand the entire requirement here but I wonder if one of the Avantree devices would work. I picked up a set of Saturn Pro units a few years ago and they've been very useful. Each puck can be set to either transmit or receive. It just receives or spits the bluetooth audio out over a mini 1/8" socket. Unfortunately, they discontinued them. But Avantree has some other models that can do the same receiver function.

Arrogance is usually far worse than ignorance. But every once in awhile they swap places.

George Friedman-Jimenez

• NYC
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 11:30:19 AM »

We were looking at this unit, but there isn't one to be had new. My customer was hoping to put this device up at the sound booth, bluetooth into it, while they were working on stage, yet the audio guy says he's almost out of channels was hoping he could plug a ⅛" or USB into it and play. I haven't found one that will do bluetooth, or hardwire input.
The Radial BT V2 version is available new, but does not accept analog or USB inputs, just BT.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 11:30:19 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.