Church and H.O.W. Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > Church Sound

Allen & Heath SQ7 Rookie Questions

(1/1)

Nathan West:
I haven't been on the SQ7 in a couple of years - so I'm a little bit rusty.  Here what I want to do:
I want to send to the L/R and the 3 Matrixs - Mains and 3 pairs of delays (with different delay settings)

So I think I figured it out in SQ Mixpad - but not on the hardware - which BTW I won't get on till 2 weeks on
show site - so how to set this up on the hardware board?

Nathan West:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on September 03, 2021, 09:33:40 PM ---Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

--- End quote ---

Done

Nathan Riddle:
1) Press LR mix key (blue) above master fader (far right)
2) Press Sel (green) above master fader (far right)
3) Select 'Routing' (Green) below center screen
4) You should see matrix sends at the bottom

Alternatively, you can select the matrix; go to routing; see which aux/group/lr sends are going to the matrix

Useful info here:
https://fb.watch/7PY2LvTzqI/

Surprisingly difficult to find the routing page.

Nathan West:

--- Quote from: Nathan Riddle on September 04, 2021, 11:07:56 PM ---1) Press LR mix key (blue) above master fader (far right)
2) Press Sel (green) above master fader (far right)
3) Select 'Routing' (Green) below center screen
4) You should see matrix sends at the bottom

Alternatively, you can select the matrix; go to routing; see which aux/group/lr sends are going to the matrix

Useful info here:
https://fb.watch/7PY2LvTzqI/

Surprisingly difficult to find the routing page.

--- End quote ---

Thank You. It is very difficult to rind the routing page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version