ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X32 Compact Not Recording One Particular Channel  (Read 2192 times)

Mark Tootle

X32 Compact Not Recording One Particular Channel
« on: August 28, 2021, 09:59:33 PM »

I operate an X32 Compact for stream audio, and the mixer is set up as a slave to the FOH mixer, an X32. I have one channel that has good input levels in the house and on the stream, but does not have a signal into my DAW. I record (usually) 28 channels, and everything else is great; it's just this one channel that will not record. I have done a copy/paste of channel settings from an adjacent (recording) channel, but nothing changed. I have tried with Adobe Audition CC and Logic Pro X, on two separate MacBook Pros, and it's always the same result: everything records except Channel 22.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks!

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
Re: X32 Compact Not Recording One Particular Channel
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 10:47:23 PM »

BTW if your real name is not Marky Mark you will need to change it to your real name as per the instructions or this thread will be locked until you do. I didn't notice the name until I had already replied.

Brian Jojade

• HappyMac Digital Electronics
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 07:24:23 PM »

Can you post your show file for us to look at?

A starting point would be do a factory reset of the board and see if that clears things up. Then re-load your show file and see if it comes back.
Brian Jojade

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 10:38:56 PM »

BTW if your real name is not Marky Mark you will need to change it to your real name as per the instructions or this thread will be locked until you do. I didn't notice the name until I had already replied.

I really doubt his name is Mark Tootle either.  I get really tired of people flogging the spirit of the one rule that is asked of new members, that binds this community together and makes it special.

Ha this become a general help forum where one can helicopter in, get their problem solved, say thanks and leave?  I thought this was a community of people that help other members of the community.  We all chip in to help other members, we also support each other, routinely make contact and maintain meaningful connections with the community and the people in it.

Personally I lurked for quite awhile while joining, and gladly had my name displayed on my first question and every one after.

Let's make sure not only is the rule being enforced but also the spirit behind it.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 10:38:56 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 25 queries.