ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: QL5/Dante/TIO1608D Can't control Gain and 48v from channel  (Read 1066 times)

olddrums

QL5/Dante/TIO1608D Can't control Gain and 48v from channel
« on: August 23, 2021, 05:14:03 PM »

Hello all!  New Member here... QL5/Dante/TIO1608D question:
I have updated FW (system and Dante) on QL5 and TIO boxes today and I can no longer control the HA and 48v from the console channel.  Everything connects no problem to console and dante controller.  Audio DOES get to the proper channel from TIO, but I can only control gain and phantom from Yamaha R remote software...   Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance!!!!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 06:16:19 PM »

Hello all!  New Member here... QL5/Dante/TIO1608D question:
I have updated FW (system and Dante) on QL5 and TIO boxes today and I can no longer control the HA and 48v from the console channel.  Everything connects no problem to console and dante controller.  Audio DOES get to the proper channel from TIO, but I can only control gain and phantom from Yamaha R remote software...   Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance!!!!

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

ProSoundWeb Community